Oh my! We have been busy bees lately! Party planning is going well. We’ve booked our DJ and now we can focus on decorations. As of now my focus is on finishing up the chairs I mentioned last week. I’m working on it at my own pace instead of every day. I haven’t had the determination that I usually have when working on projects. But I did make a lot of progress that I want to share with you.
I still have to finish up the cushion, staple the fabric to the sides and back. This chair involved a lot more sewing than the previous armchair I did, excluding the cushion. I had to sew the pieces of the arm together like a slipcover first and then staple it down.
I’m not looking forward to having to do another chair, but it has to get done. What were we thinking when we decided this was a good idea….until next time. I’ll probably do a tutorial series with a next chair with less frustration.