Friday couldn’t get here fast enough! For two reasons. Number one, I’m off of work and number two, no work on Monday! For us that just means more time to thrift. Anyway let’s get to this week’s frugal finds..
1. Oval Mirror $10.00 purchased at a local Goodwill. As if we don’t own enough mirrors. We decided to add another one to the collection. This was part of a pair. I almost wish we had grabbed the both of them.
2. Antique Junior Rolltop Desk $50 purchase on Craig’s List.We bought this gem from a sweet couple with the most adorable little girl, she was amazed by the fact that we were twins! Apparently this desk has been in the family for over 50+ years. With a little makeover this will be perfect for a little boy.
3. Nightstand Essex Used Furniture $25 purchase (Essex, MD) I love the detail on the drawer front and that door knocker style knob is to die for! This is going to look perfect in a girl’s room with the right makeover.
4. Midcentury stool $6 purchase at local Goodwill I have a bad habit of buying items under $10 that I think will look cute, even though I have no use for it at the moment, but there’s always a chance that could make someone else a happy camper.
5. Tufted Cane Arm Chair $20 purchase at local Goodwill. Remember me mentioning my bad habits earlier…that goes for chairs too. At the moment there are 4 random chairs displaced in our house. They’ll have a home at some point. We’re thinking about making this chair our next upholstery project so stay tuned!
6. Floral Paper Parasol $3 clearance purchase at Homegoods. Don’t know why we bought this, but isn’t it adorable?! It has a little tear in the paper, but maybe we can repair it.