Today, we bring you a color inspiration mood board inspired by a pair of underwear. Not a pillow or a t-shirt…underwear. We spotted them during a shopping trip and though we didn’t purchase the underwear, we were really inspired by the color scheme.
So now you don’t have to rely just on magazines and Pinterest for decor inspiration because fashionable panties are at your disposal. As Kah says, they’re not just for covering your cheeks.
Anyway, the color inspiration here is navy, pink, and green. Now, we’ve seen plenty of navy and pink rooms. And few navy and green rooms. Yet, I searched for hours for navy, pink, and green and didn’t find anything. So we decided to throw a mood board together to see how it looks…we love it. Love the jewel tones. Might have to change my room around. Geez, I’m so indecisive. Check out the moodboard:
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on StumbleUpon (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
Milla is the other half of the Design Par Deux duo. She enjoys finding design inspiration in all things creative. She has an unhealthy obsession with the color Turquoise.