Today is that day again. Twinterest Tuesday! Geez, the weeks are moving so fast! Here is what inspired us this week:
1. DIY Dinner Napkin Snowballs Tutorial (This would make a great decor accessory on a mantel or shelf. The best part…it’s made out of napkins. Talk about a money-saver)
2. DIY Doily Lamp Tutorial (Don’t you just love a resourceful project? Well this one is it. It’s a pendant lamp made from a doily!)
3. Aqua Lacquered Desk (This is clearly for inspiration only. This desk is so expensive that the price wasn’t even listed on the website)
4. Tufted Chair, Entryway inspiration (Wow! Who doesn’t love a tufted chair and a bright yellow color scheme.
5. Grand Entrance (I would love to come home to this every day! It’s so fabulous. And a fantastic color scheme inspiration)
6. DIY Reupholstered Ottoman (You have to go check out the original source link here to see the before.
7. Birds of a Feather…Clock (It’s a birdcage. It’s a clock. It’s gilded. I’m inspired)
8. Bathroom Sign (Ha! I would so put this art in my bathroom)
9. Pink Owl (I’m going to find me an owl to spray paint pink)
10. Lace Stenciled Floor (Omg! Curse apartment living, we can’t paint on the floor. We are going to find a way to do this though. Stay tuned)